Wow the first post! This is kind of intimidating knowing what to
talk about and knowing anyone can read it. I plan on using this blog to talk
about life as a new mom. I hope one day I
can look back on this and see how life was and Lakelyn can read about her
childhood. So here we go….
First of all, I suck at spelling and grammar so get over it and if you can't then don't read :) Most of these posts will probably be done on my lunch break or phone, so that already makes it more challenging to type fast and worry about my phone not screwing up my spelling. Moving on....
I am 27 yrs old and just had a beautiful daughter in November 2011, her name is Lakelyn Olivia. She has rocked my world and made life so much more fulfilling. I am not sure what I did before she came along. Oh, I remember drink beer, eat, stay up way to late and be lazy! Well those days are over and I can’t remember the last time I got to sleep in past 8 am! But seriously she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment