Today is the day I get to marry the father of my child.
Today will be one of the happiest days in my life.
Today is the day I get to marry my best friend.
Since I know Luke won’t be reading my blog today here
is a sneak peak from my dress fitting so you can see my dress.
Tomorrow we fly out bright and early to Negril Jamaica
and we couldn’t be more excited.
However, we are going to miss this girl like CRAZY!!!



congratulations! oh my gosh, your dress is incredible! have a fun day! (:
ReplyDeleteCongratulations sweet girl! I love your dress it is beautiful on you! I am so happy for you. Enjoy your big day :) Cannot wait to see more photos.
ReplyDeleteSoak it ALL IN! Enjoy your wedding day & congratulations!!
ReplyDelete-Sabz
http://theeclecticgrabbag.com
Congrats! Have a great time on your honeymoon
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope you had a beautiful day!!
ReplyDelete