Thursday, October 10, 2013

Throwback Thursday

I have FINALLY started working on Lakelyn’s picture baby book.  I have 0-6 months done and about a third of the 6-12 month book done.  I LOVE how her first book turned out and can’t wait to get the last half done. 



My favorite part of the project was looking back at all the photos.  Seeing how much Lakelyn has changed and reminiscing in memories.  Most of the pictures I can remember taking and can vividly remember the day.  Life passes you by so quickly and I think even quicker when you have children.  It’s so nice to look back and remember all the great memories.

Daddy's Girl!



It’s amazing how much Lakelyn has changed in just a year.  She has so much more hair and an even bigger personality!  

Still Best of Buds!


Love her so much!

Future Dancer!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...