Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bump #2- 30 Weeks

I finally made it to 30 weeks, which means only 10 more to go!  Or if he comes a week early like Lakelyn did then only 9 more weeks! 

We do have his names narrowed down to 2 but we won’t be telling until after he is born. We may tell our parents before but we don’t want to make our decision based on others opinion.




How Far Along:  30 weeks!

Size of baby: About the size of a cucumber, 15.2-16.7 inches and 2.5-3.8lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +28lbs

Maternity Clothes: Pants and a few shirts.

Gender: BOY!!

Movement:  Lots!

Symptoms: Still not sleeping well.

Sleep: I am still sleeping at night but not in a deep sleep which makes me wake up still tired.

What I miss: Beer, it’s so sad.  I probably sound like an alcoholic but before I got pregnant I only drank on the weekends and it wasn’t a lot.  I think just the thought of not being able to have it makes me want it.  I frequently have dreams about Luke telling me to try a beer while I am pregnant, I take a sip and next thing I know it’s all gone!!

Cravings: Food, I am hungry 24/4.

Next Appointment: Feb 25th

Looking forward to: I think Luke and I are going to do the 3D/4D ultrasound on Saturday.

Differences in last pregnancy: I remember with Lakelyn because I had an anterior placenta I didn’t feel a lot of her movements but could always tell when she got the hiccups.  With this baby I don’t have an anterior placenta so I feel all his movements but have yet to feel him get hiccups!


Last Appointment review:  Normal routine checkup, heart beat was 140.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...