Monday, May 21, 2012

First Boat Ride

Last Monday we went on Lakelyn’s first boat ride since being born.  I decided that the first boat ride was just going to be the 3 of us.  I wasn’t sure how Lakelyn was going to react so I didn’t want to invite others and make them listen to a screaming child.  To my surprise Lakelyn didn’t make one peep!  We had Lakelyn in her life jacket one other time and she was not a fan so I was surprised how well she did this time.  We put her in her life jacket and then sat her in her car seat, unbuckled of course!  She fell asleep a few times and at one point fussed for a few minutes but I think it’s because the buckle was on her nose.  Luke wake boarded and I drove the boat while Lakelyn sat right next to me.  After Luke was worn out he swam and put Lakleyn’s toes in the water.  I thought the water was cool so we didn’t get her fully wet.  I am really looking forward o a full summer of boating and summer play in the water!

Here are a few pictures from the first boat ride!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...