As much as I miss my sweet baby I have really enjoyed Lakelyn
this month and she gets better and better each month. Her daddy and I love to
sit for hours in the living room and play with her.
Eating: You are eating 4-6oz of formula every 3-4 hours. Most
days we can get you to eat 6oz every feeding but you have your off days and
sometimes will only eat 4oz at a time. You are eating peas {your favorite},
green beans, carrots, sweat potatoes, apples, bananas and mixed strawberry
bananas. You really don’t care for the fruit but seem to love the vegetables.
Daycare gets you to eat your fruits by mixing them in with your vegetables. We
started giving you a sippy cup, puffs and yogurt snacks. You haven’t figured
out the sippy cup yet, we have to hold it for you and then you don’t suck hard
enough to get anything out. Same with the snacks, you like them when we put
them in your mouth but you haven’t figured out how to get them in your mouth
yet!
Sleeping: You are such a good sleeper! We put
you to bed between 7-8pm depending on how fussy you are at the end of the day
and how well your naps went during the day. You will sleep until most morning
around 6:30am. It’s early but I’ll take it over waking up all night long! Some
mornings you wake up hungry at 5:15ish and I can give you a bottle and you will
go right back to sleep in bed and sleep until I have to wake you up to go to
work at 7:30am.
Clothes: You are wearing 6 month clothes and some 6-9 month but
they are a little big on you.
Diaper: You are still wearing a size 3 pampers cruiser diaper.
You are a pro at sitting up on your own and have been for a few
weeks now. You love to sit and play with your piano and toys. You rode in the
grocery cart like a big girl this month and you sit at restaurants with us now
in a high chair! You are becoming such a big girl! I wish I could push a pause
button because I have really enjoyed seeing you develop this month and become
an even happier baby!
Your official first word is “Dada”! We worked with you on this
word so I wasn’t surprised. Every time I would say it to you, you would smile
real big and shake your booty! So cute!
This month was your first visit to the grandma and grandpas lake
house at the Lake of the Ozarks. We
played on the water mat with you. You
loved splashing in the water although it was hard since you had your life
jacket on!
I am not sure it’s possible but Lakelyn, I love you more each
day and can’t believe I am a mother to such an amazing daughter!
No comments:
Post a Comment