Friday, February 8, 2013

Weigh In- Week 17


It’s been a busy week but a good week!

Last week I talked about how my new heart rate monitor didn’t work when I took it to Title Boxing.  Well, I had a MAJOR blonde moment.  I didn’t want to wear the watch cause I thought it would be in the way of the gloves.  So I strapped on the chest strap, started the watch and then left the watch in my purse which happened to be on the complete other side of the room.  So when I was done working my ass off I looked at the watch and it says “check monitor” “1 calories burned” I was not happy.  I got on the phone with Luke on my way home and told him I was mad and couldn’t believe it didn’t work!  After a series of questions from Luke it was determined that the watch had to be close to the transmitter which was on the chest strap for it to work.  MAJOR blonde moment!


<<RANDOM STORY>>
I had another blonde moment last week.  I went to fill up my car because the low gas light came on.  So I filled up my car, reset all my odometers (cause Luke looks at that crap, not me) and turned my car on.  Looked at the gas gage and it was only a little less than half full.  I looked back at the pump and it said it filled a little over 14 gallons so I knew the car had to be full.  But then decided maybe the car needed to turn off and back on to reset, drove to work turned off my car and back on, and it still said the same thing.  I was baffled but soon forgot about it.  The next day I am sitting in my car at a stop light just dazing off staring at the odometer reading in my car and BAM it came to me! I was looking at the temperature gage the day before when I thought it was the gas gage.  MAJOR blonde moment!


Anyways… back to the reason you are reading this post.

Here is how the week went:

Sunday- Title Boxing- 781 calories

Monday- Title- 775 calories

Tuesday- REST

Wednesday- Title- 848 calories

          Thursday- Gym- Run/walk 5K (3.1 miles)(42min)- 590 calories                      + arm weights

Friday- REST

The scale this morning….

162

So excited to have lost the 3lbs that I had lost 2 weeks ago from being sick and then gained back the next week.

All finger, toes, arm and legs crossed I make it into the 150’s next week!


TGIF!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. awesome job!!! Title boxing sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! We all have our blonde moments, it happens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had a great week of excercises, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stopping by from the link up. Awesome girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great job! Your workouts are kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl look at those awesome workouts... you're seriously kicking some booty! You're so close to the 150's!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...