Friday, February 1, 2013

Weigh In- Week 16


The week started out good…

 

Monday-2.45 miles and 405 calories


Tuesday-Title Boxing (didnt realize watch was not keeping track of calories)
 

Wednesday-REST
 

Thursday-2.86 miles plus weights- 485 calories
 
 
Friday- Alarm didnt go off- UGH!

 
Here is where it got bad…

 
My friend and I signed up for the Title Boxing weight loss challenge. There was a meeting scheduled for Thursday night to go over all the details and WEIGH IN. So we decided to bulk up with a fatty lunch and dinner beforehand. She really didn’t need to because she is already pencil thin but that’s what a best friend is for right, to support me! Haha, so for lunch we headed to Applebees and had calorie galore! Then we went to our favorite local Mexican restaurant for yummy food and $1 margaritas!


After lots of food and lots of water we went to our meeting, there scale said I weighed 172.  I went pee right after and weighed myself again and lost 1.5 lbs immediately.  When I got home I compared my scale to there’s and decided there is only about a 1 pound difference. 


The scale this morning…..

 
165

 
So I gained back the 3lbs I lost last week but I knew this was going to happen.  I was sick last week and had nothing in my body.  I am okay with that.  Today is a new day and a new month!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Mexican food will always get you, Its my weakness. Its just so dang good and irresistable! Oh well better luck next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Ashely, it is a lot worse when you don't expect a gain. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are making progress, very admirable! I found your blog through the Tiffany & Co. giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you! Happy almost Friday!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...