Tuesday, August 12, 2014

You & Me

If you haven’t already noticed I have changed my blog name once again.  I promise this is the last time.  If you remember the last time I changed my blog name it was because I found out someone personal was reading my blog which I did not want.  I was rushed into picking a new name and never really loved it.

If you knew me personally for any amount of time you would know I am a HUGE lover of Dave Matthews.  You & Me is the title of one of my favorite Dave Matthews Band songs.  Luke and I walked down the aisle to this song after being introduced as Mr. and Mrs.  I cannot explain into words the emotions I have for this song. 

I felt like naming my blog, You & Me, was very fitting.  I started this blog for my children to one day read.  And when they read it they will know it was about me and them, or from their perspective, you & me.

It’s been almost 4 months since I blogged.  I contemplated changing my blog to a private setting when I started blogging again.  Recently there have been several blogs that I used to read that decided to quit and it got me thinking.  Some just quit posting and never said they were going to quit and others posted a farewell post on why they were leaving, most because of the pressure and negativity with blogging.  To my surprise I have had several people email me asking when I was going to start blogging again and how the new baby was.  It made me feel like there were people who enjoyed reading my blog and I couldn’t just disappear, as other bloggers had done to me as a reader. 

So for now my blog will stay public but someday in the future I may shut this little space down and blog privately.

I have a lot to catch up on and I can’t wait to introduce you to the newest addition to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...