Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bump #2- 39 Weeks

These last few weeks I have been crazy busy at work getting ready to start my maternity leave so the blog has been slacking.  I was really hoping to of had this baby by now but he apparently has other plans.  I had Lakelyn exactly one week early so he is already 1 day past her. 

I would really appreciate if everyone had all fingers and toes crossed this baby comes out tonight!  If not then I have an induction date set for Tuesday April 22nd.



How Far Along:  39 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a watermelon, 18.9-20.9 inches and 6.2-9.2 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +40 lbs

Maternity Clothes: All pants and some shirts

Gender: BOY!!

Movement:  Lots of rolls!

Symptoms: Nothing new

Sleep: Still getting up at least once a night to potty sometime twice.

What I miss: Feeling normal, walking at a normal pace, alcohol, wearing normal size clothing…everything!

Cravings: None

Next Appointment: 4/21

Looking forward to: Having this baby!

Differences in last pregnancy: Still felling like this boy is HUGE, I can’t figure out how is laying in there but I think it’s on his side with his feet straight out to the side.


Last Appointment review:  Heart beat was 150, still dilated to a 4.  My doctor guessed I would go into labor in 24-48hrs.  As I write this post we are half an hour from 48hrs, so it’s not looking good!  If he doesn’t make his arrival soon then I am being induced on Tuesday April 22nd.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...