Wednesday, December 12, 2012

O’ Christmas Tree


A few weeks ago I got out our Christmas trees and decorations.

We have a small Christmas tree upstairs and our large one is in our basement.

Our tree upstairs is red and green with Crayola ornaments.  My grandma started each of her grandkids on an ornament series.  Each year we get a new ornament in our series.  I love this tree and look forward to getting my new ornament each year!

Normally we put this tree in our living room but since we have a mobile little one we decided the hall would be better.  That way we can still see and enjoy it but not have to tell Lakelyn NO every 5 seconds.

This is our tree and a few close ups of some of the ornaments.

 

Lakelyn has been VERY good about not touching the tree.  We taught her to point and say ooohhh but not to touch.  It works about 95% of the time, which I will take!
 
I love her expression in these pictures!


 
 
 
This picture melts my heart cause I can hear her saying, "oooohhh."

 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable little tree, the pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photographs are fantastic!!

    emily
    ohthatemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the christmas tree and the really cute decorations.
    I also wanted to let you know I nominated you for one of those Leibster Awards. Check out the link below!!!

    http://littlebabybelles.blogspot.ca/2012/12/my-first-ever-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...