Friday, December 14, 2012

Weigh In- Week 9


So I took a few days off last week and got back at it on Monday.  Getting up in the morning was HARD!  It was like I hadn’t been doing it for the 8 weeks prior.  I decided to change it up a bit this week and do half cardio and half weights.

Here is how the week went:

Monday- 3.12 miles and 503 calories burned

Tuesday- 1.91 miles and 301 calories burned + weights

Thursday- 2.18 miles and 340 calories burned + weights

The scales this morning read…………

167

2 pounds down!  This really surprised me.  These last few weeks included 2 holiday work parties with lots of food and even more drinks!  And nonstop holiday food at work but I really do try and limit myself.

Thanksgiving to Christmas HAS to be the hardest time of the year to diet.  I decided that if I can at least maintain for the next 2 weeks until Christmas then I will be happy.

What I am not looking forward to is that here in about 2 weeks everyone’s mom, dad, aunt, uncle, dog and cat will be at the gym to try and full fill there ever year new year’s resolution to lose weight.  The nice part is it only last about 4 weeks and then everyone falls off the wagon.  I was this person numerous times but not this year!

Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...