Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Couples Q&A

I saw on a couple other blogs a Q&A they did with their spouse for Valentine’s Day and thought it was a really cute idea. So I stole the same questions and asked Luke to answer them.
 
Here how we compared.
 
How long have you been together?
Luke: 10 years
Ashley: 10 years
 
Where was your first date?
Luke: Applebees and then bowling
Ashley: Applebees
 
Where was your first kiss?
Luke: Ashley’s apartment
Ashley: My apartment
 
Who first said, "I love you"?
Luke: I did
Ashley: Luke
 
What are your wedding colors?
Luke: Black and White
Ashley: Black, White and light pink
 
Who is her celebrity crush?
Luke: Justin Timberlake
Ashley: Ryan Gosling
 
Who is his celebrity crush?
Luke: Kate Beckinsale, Heidi Klum, Zoe Saldana
(gezz, you really couldn’t just pick one!)
Ashley: Mila Kunis
 
If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
Luke: I would get budlight she would get diet coke and rum (he is right)
Ashley: Budlight for both
 
What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
Luke: Pot Pie
Ashley: No idea
 
What is the best meal he has ever cooked you?
Luke: Smoked Chicken
Ashley: Smoked BBQ Chicken Wings
 
What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
Luke: Goulash with sugar (he puked on this once and won’t eat it since)
Ashley: Goulash with sugar
 
What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Luke: Leaving crumbs everywhere
Ashley: Peeing on the toilet
 
What would you say is her most annoying habit?
Luke: Being annoyed at me (because I like to plan and he doesn’t!)
Ashley: Planning
 
What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Luke: Tells me to turn the TV on (true)
Ashley: Check Facebook
 
What is the last thing he does before he goes to bed?
Luke: Turn on Family Guy
Ashley: Reads his phone
 
What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
Luke: You are a great mother
Ashley: Eyes
 
What would you say is your favorite thing about him?
Luke: Didn’t know
Ashley: His drive
 
What's her blog's name?!
Luke: Mama’s Weigh
(This was my blogs name and then I changed it, I still think about changing it back)
Ashley: First Came the Baby
 
Who is the safer driver?
Luke: Me
Ashley: Luke
 
What is her favorite restaurant?
Luke: Olive Garden
Ashley: Olive Garden
 
What is his favorite restaurant?
Luke: El Mezcal
Ashley: El Mezcal
 
How many kids are you hoping to have someday?
Luke: 3
Ashley: 2 or 3 (if we had a boy next I would be okay stopping)
 
What is her favorite musical group?
Luke: Dave Matthews Band
Ashley: Dave Matthews Band
 
What is his favorite musical group?
Luke: Eve 6
Ashley: Eve 6
 
What is her favorite color?
Luke: Pink
Ashley: Pink
 
What is his favorite color?
Luke: Blue
Ashley: Blue
What does she fear the most?
Luke: Heights
Ashley: June Bugs (after he read my answers he agreed with me)
 
What does he fear the most?
Luke: Being buried alive
Ashley: Failing
 
This was a lot of fun.  I always thought it would be fun to go on the newlywed game.  Some of the answers I knew we would both get but some of the others I would have never guessed (like celebrity crushes)!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww that was cute! My husband and I have been married for 7 years, I really wonder if we'd get these right?! Sometimes you just never know what the other half is thinking! I'm going to do this with my man ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. Your blog is super cute, I can't wait to read more! You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...