This
has been an awful week for me.
I
had Monday off due to MLK day so Luke took Lakelyn to daycare before he went to
work. I crawled back into bed and set my
alarm for 9am, it went off, I turned it off, and got out of bed at 9:40. My plan for the day was to go through each
room and de clutter and organize it. The
day went by way to fast and I got more involved in each room then I originally
thought. At 3pm I finally stopped and
took a shower because we had a going away party to go to that night at
5:30. Needless to say I didn’t work out. I had every intention to but the day just got
away!
Tuesday-
2.57 miles and 451 calories
During
the day on Tuesday I started to feel like crap and wondered if I was getting
the flu because I felt like I could vomit at any moment. I had no appetite to eat and when I did it
made me feel worse. All day on Thursday
me and the toilet hung out most of the day. I
think I have food poisoning.
I
thought I was feeling better this morning until I ate. Now I am not feeling so good again! I just want to feel normal again!!
I
did weigh this morning and the scale read….
162!!
Down
3lbs! Now, I know a majority of this is
due from hanging out with Mr. Toilet yesterday and not really eating anything
the last 3 days. So I am expecting the
scale to reflect that next week.
I
only worked out 1 day this week! L
Crossing my fingers to get in the 150’s next week!
100
Followers giveaway starts on Monday!!
Hope you are feeling better Ashley. All the best
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better! Good luck with reaching the 150's!! I am hoping to hit that same mark in the next 2 weeks...165 now :)
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon! I hate that feeling after being sick like "Ouh! I've lost weight" but the dread of knowing that once you start eating normally again it will come right back. I'm like whyyyy? aha. Hopefully you're feeling better soon and you can hit the gym and lose that and more :)
ReplyDeleteUghh, boo for being sick but at least the scale is being nice :)
ReplyDelete