Friday, January 17, 2014

Bump #2- 26 Weeks

It’s been way to long since I have done a bump update.  6 weeks to be exact. These past few weeks have been more of a mental struggle for me then physical. It seems as if everyone is on a New Years diet and here I am gaining weight.  I feel like I look like a person who has gained 20 lbs and not a pregnant person.  It makes me feel really self conscious.  I feel fat and I hate it.

26 Weeks Pregnant



However, on the plus side I am now the weight I started at the last time I got pregnant.  Seems weird to think I am 1/3 of the way through this pregnancy and last time at this weight I had just found out I was pregnant. 


Onto the bumpdate….



  
How Far Along:  26 Weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a head of lettuce, 13.6-14.8 inches and 1.5-2.2 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +23 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Pants Only.

Gender: BOY!!

Movement:  LOTS!  I feel him mostly in the morning after my shower or right before bed.

Symptoms: I feel a lot of weight and pressure in my pelvis.  Not sure if this is a gender thing or just a second baby thing.  He likes to sit on a nerve right about my pelvis which makes it very difficult to walk.

Sleep: I am still sleeping like a baby.  A few nights I wake up to go pee but most nights I sleep the whole night through.

What I miss: Alcohol of course.  Reminder to self, don’t get prego over the holidays you will NEED that drink on Christmas day.

Cravings: Nothing in particular, I seem to be hungry 24/7.  

Next Appointment: Jan 28th.  This is the appointment for the glucose test.  I passes with Lakelyn on the first try and am hoping I do the same for this baby!  I am not sure I would do well regulating what and when I eat.

Looking forward to: This pregnancy being over.  I really enjoyed being pregnant last time but have really struggled this time.  I feel like I look like a person who has gained 20+ lbs and not a pregnant person.  I worked so hard to lose weight before the wedding and fell like all I have done now is gain weight and lose all my hard work.

Differences in last pregnancy: More weight in my pelvis and lots more movement.


Last Appointment review:  Routine checkup.  Baby’s heart was at 149.





post signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...