Friday, April 4, 2014

Bump #2- 37 Weeks

To say I am done being pregnant would be an understatement.  I thought I would be more patient this time around given my labor from last time but I am not.  I am ready to have this baby and meet my little man.  I won’t be doing anything out of the ordinary to force him out like acupuncture but I have started bouncing on the exercise ball.

We have had a name picked out for a few weeks now but have decided to keep it a secret from most people.  Our parents, siblings and a few close friends know but nobody else.  We are still discussing the middle name but I love his first name and can’t wait to share!

I know once he arrives my blogging with significantly decrease so follow me on instagram (lovealongtheway) to see lot of pictures of little man once he makes his arrival!




How Far Along:  37 Weeks 

Size of baby: About the size of a winter melon, 18.9-20.9 inches and 6.2-9.2 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +37 lbs

Maternity Clothes: All pants and some shirts.

Gender: BOY!!

Movement:  Still wiggling around in there.

Symptoms: A little more heart burn this week.

Sleep: Still getting up at least once a night to pee.

What I miss: Not being pregnant.

Cravings: Sweets
  
Next Appointment: 4/9

Looking forward to: Having this baby! 

Differences in last pregnancy: Nothing new this week. 

Last Appointment review:  Regular check up, heat beat was 149 and I am still at a 3 but thinning more.






post signature

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear the name and be introduced to him. Oliver is going to be 1 in June and hubs and I are talking about #3. More so since Oliver is acting more like a toddler then a 10 month old.... I wanted him to stay a baby forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely!! Just found your blog from wifessionals and loved your post on transitioning beds! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...