Friday, March 28, 2014

Bump #2- 36 Weeks



How Far Along:  36 Weeks
  
Size of baby: About the size of a honeydew, 17.2-18.7 inches and 4.2-5.8 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +37 lbs

Maternity Clothes: All pants and some shirts.

Gender: BOY!!

Movement:  Slow rolls rather than kicks and jabs.

Symptoms: Exhaustion has kicked back in, I am so tired and have no motivation to do anything.

Sleep: Pretty good, still getting up one a night to pee.

What I miss: Back to beer or a margarita or a glass of wine….

Cravings:  Anything and everything
  
Next Appointment: 4/2
  
Looking forward to: Having this baby boy in my arms!

Differences in last pregnancy: Dilation and Strep B test

Last Appointment review:  At my last appointment I found out that I test negative for Strep B, which is odd because I tested positive with Lakelyn and I have heard that if you test positive once most of the time your next pregnancies will be the same.  I also had my cervix checked and found out I am already at a 3.  Which really surprised me, I wasn’t expecting to be that far along at 36 weeks.  I know its not really an indicater or how soon he will come but with Lakelyn I was at a 1-1.5 until I gave labor at 39 weeks and even then when I checked into the hospital I was only at a 2.  Hopefully it means we will be meeting him soon!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...