Monday, August 20, 2012

8 Months Old!


As soon as I think Lakelyn can’t top the last month she does!  We now have a crawler and a baby with 3 teeth!


Sleeping: You are still a great sleeper!  You go to bed between 7-8 and sleep until 6:30-7am.  You worked on getting a new tooth this month so you had a few restless nights.  You would wake up 2-3 times but never to the point where you cried or I had to come get you, you just had to get comfortable and went right back to sleep.

Eating: You are still eating the same as last month.  You have a 6oz bottle in the morning and before bed and then 2-3 4-6oz bottle during the day.  You are also still eating 4oz of fruit in the morning and 4oz of vegetable for lunch.  You also still have your daily snacks in the afternoon.  You have had a few big people foods, watermelon, banana, tomato and spaghetti noodles.  I think you would do just fine with more but I am scared you will choke.


Clothes: You are still wearing 6-9 month clothes.


Diaper: You are still in a size 3 pampers cruiser.




You learned to crawl this month! The first few days you crawled with one leg to help push you forward.  But after a few days you were a pro!  You love to crawl to us on the floor and crawl all over us!  You have surprised Molly a few times but she gets up and moves somewhere else where she doesn’t think you will get her. Ha!



We had family vacation this month with Luke's parents at the Lake of the Ozarks.  We were there for 4 days.  We swam and hung out at the house and played with your cousins William (age 4), Hazel (age 2) and Evelyn (age 4 months). 


Grandma wanted a picture of all the grandchildren which was really hard to get everyone to look at the camera.



You and Molly played for the first time this month.  Molly’s favorite toy is a balloon.  We gave you the balloon and Molly kept trying to take it from you.  You had a hard grip on it and thought it was the funniest thing!  I have never heard you laugh so hard.  Luke and I got it on tape and it’s the funniest video to watch.



And finally we spent a morning on the beach at the lake.  You love to play in the sand!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I came over from the link at "From Mrs. to Mama". I love reading new blogs and I love your daughter's unique name (from someone who grew up with one, I know she's going to love it too). Taryn @ More Skees Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love knowing she wont have 5 other girls in her class with the same name. I have read your story and both your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...