One
of my favorite blogs to read is Mama Laughlin.
I love her witty attitude and realness.
She did a post today about if you really knew her and I got inspired to
do my own.
If
you really knew me….
-
You’d know I hate, hate, hate mayonnaise. The smell and especially if it’s dried on the
kitchen sick from being on the knife.
-
You’d know I have started a diet 1 million
times.
-
You’d know I don’t start a diet unless it’s
Monday.
-
You’d know I never ever work out on a
Friday. Who works out on the start of their
weekend!
-
You’d know I am deathly afraid of June
bugs.
-
You’d know I never not have my toes painted.
-
You’d know I post pictures of my daughter
on Facebook at least twice a week. Before
I had a baby I hated people who did that and de friended them. I figure my friends will do the same if they
feel the same.
-
You’d know I am OCD about my house being
clean and picked up. Yes, I put all the
toys away when Lakelyn goes to bed.
First thing in the morning when she is awake they are everywhere
again. I guess I want my house to be
clean in case we get robbed in the middle of the night!
-
You’d know I laugh when people get
hurt. Not if they were shot or something
serious but if someone falls on the ice I laugh and I CAN NOT help it.
-
You’d know I have a lot of regrets.
-
You’d know I don’t like icing on cake.
-
You’d know I hate to read but read and
LOVED 50 Shades of Grey!
-
You’d know I wish I could be a stay at home
mom
-
You’d know I hate being in unorganized
crowded places. Such as a concert with
no assigned seating.
-
You’d know if I could sleep all day and not
feel bad about it I would
-
You’d know I am horrible at grammar and
spelling.
-
You’d know I love to cook but only
desserts!
Have
a great day!

great post! I tweeted/facebooked this post :)
ReplyDeleteI love this!! What a great way to get to know you!!
ReplyDelete