Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Homecoming 2012


Back in October we took Lakelyn to her first parade.  Growing up I loved going to our local homecoming parade.  I was in it a few times for dance and middle school band.  I also watched lots of family and friends be in the parade.  It was something to look forward to in the fall.

My mom bought Lakelyn a UCM cheerleading outfit to show her support!

It was a bit windy!
 

Grandma and Grandpa
Lakelyn looks so angry in this picture!
 
Lakelyn’s favorite part of the parade was when the bands went by and of course her great grandma, I mean Sweetie!
 
 

Read here to see why my grandma is dressed up as a clown.

After the parade we went to a local restaurant for some lunch.

Love them blue eyes!!
 

Go Mules!
 

It was a great weekend back home with quality family time and homemade food!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. something about little girls in cheerleading outfits is just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...