Friday, April 12, 2013

Weigh In- Week 25-26


Week 25


I bet you can guess….162.  I am so sick of the number.  
I was really frustrated this week.  
On Saturday I went and tried on my dress.  When I last tried on and bought my dress  was on December 15th and I weighed 167.  I had only lost 5 lbs in almost 4 months.  I had come to the conclusion that I was okay with the scale not moving as long as I was losing inches.  When I tried on my dress this last Saturday it was a very over whelming experience that I will leave for another post.  Needless to say it kick my butt into gear this week.


Week 26

Two weeks ago I decided to give Julian Michaels 30 Day Shred a shot.  Last week we were too busy to start it so our goal was to start it on Monday.  Luke decided to do it with me.

Here is how the week went:

Monday: Gym- 537 calories + 30 day Shred (30DS)- 200 calories

Tuesday:  Gym- 553 calories + 30DS- 200 calories

Wednesday: 30DS- 200 calories

Thursday: Gym (forgot my watch) + 30DS X 2- 400 Calories

Friday: REST

My calves are so sore from the 30DS I had to take today off.  I am running my first 5K tomorrow and need my legs to be in good shape.  I have mixed emotions on the 5K tomorrow.  I haven’t ran outside in the cold EVER, tomorrow mornings temp is going to be 37.  My legs are sore and I have struggled to get through my 5K each day this week at the gym, probably because my legs are sore.  As long as I finish in under 40 minutes I will be happy.  Luke and my best friend Sara will be joining me and both can bust out a 5K like its nothing! It will be interesting.

Oh, I almost forgot!  The scale this morning…..

160!!

Hard not to get excited for getting out of the terrible 162 but I don’t want to get to excited because I know how easily I can fall back into it.

I have 30DS measurements and before pictures to post next week.  I plan on taking measurements and process pics every 10 days.

And because I think she is the cutest thing in the world, a sneak peak of Lakelyn’s 1 year old pictures (taken at  16 1/2 months) that will be posted next week!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Good job on weight loss and good luck at your 5k tomorrow. Oh I love the baby girls sneak peek picture, so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the 5K tomorrow! Boo for the cold weather though! You are SOOO going to see that 5 next week, I can feel it! You had an awesome week. Good job Mama!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...