Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bump #2- 20 Weeks

How Far Along:  20 Weeks



Size of baby: About the size of a banana, 6.5 inches and 10.6 oz.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +15 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Pants

Gender: BOY!!



Movement:  Yes.  I felt a few kicks after my 17 week post and then they really started around 18 weeks.

Symptoms: Acne, nothing to sever but a few spots here and there on my face and I HATE them!

Sleep: Still going good as long as I have all my pillows, I am not waking up in the night to pee…YET!

What I miss: Deli meat and alcohol.  I really could use a good margarita!

Cravings: None really.

Next Appointment: Due to the position of the baby I have to have another sono on Dec 18th and then my regular appt is on 12/31.

Looking forward to: Having this baby.  I am done being pregnant.  I want the baby to cook as long as he needs to but I am really tired of feeling FAT.  I wish I was one of those cute girls that got a belly but I feel like I look like I gained 15lbs of fat not 15lbs of baby.

Differences in last pregnancy: Other then the random acne but much is different.  I definitely feel the aches and pains sooner this time but I am sure that has more to do with second baby then differences in gender.


Last Appointment review:  We had our 20 week sono on 12/3 and confirmed we still have a baby boy!  He was laying on his tummy sucking his fingers.  Because of this they couldn’t get good shots of his heart so we have to go back next week for another sono just to look at his heart.  I am not complaining!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...