Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lakelyn’s 2nd Birthday

On November 18th my sweet baby girl turned 2!  I have no idea where the last two years have gone.  These last two years have probably been the hardest but most rewarding years of my life. 

I have enjoyed watching Lakelyn grow up and become a toddler with a very outgoing personality.  She is so smart and it amazes me everyday how much she continues to grow and change.  The past 6 months she has grown so much.  I cannot wait to see what this year has to bring!

Luke had to travel out of town on Lakelyn’s actual birthday so we celebrated the weekend before.  Her dad and I got her an Elmo doll, alphabet wood toy, water color changing tablets, clothes and I made her a fleece Elmo blanket.  She was so excited about each of them.  She started rolling on the blanket when I laid it out for her to see.  And of course she wanted to take a bath right away to see the water change.  She sleeps with her Elmo and Elmo blanket every night.











The day of her birthday after I picked her up from daycare I had a cupcake for her to blow out a candle.  We Skyped Grandma Vicky and Papa Doug so they could watch.





We then traveled back to my hometown for Thanksgiving, the night before Thanksgiving she got to open her presents from her Uncle Nick.  She got an owl hat and a Dr McStuffins doctor kit.  She immediately gave “Sandy” the horse a checkup.





On Thanksgiving day we went to Granny Sue’s for lunch.  Her and Grandma Vicky decorated the basement for Lakelyn in Elmo.  She was so excited when she came downstairs.  She got a slide from Grandma Vicky and Papa Doug and money for her savings account from Granny Sue.  She loves her slide and plays with it every night to this day.















Lakelyn had a great birthday and still sings Happy Birthday randomly.

I can’t believe I have a two year old!  And just think, this time next year she will be 3 and have a baby brother who will be 7 months old!


Happy Birthday Lakelyn Olivia, 

you are loved so much!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...