Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lakelyn's 1st Christmas Program

Last Tuesday December 10th Lakelyn had her very first Christmas program!  Luke and I were unsure how she would do and I for some reason was nervous for her.

We dropped her off in a back room and then sat in the middle of the audience.  I didn’t want to sit in the front because I thought she would do better not seeing us.  But after how my pictures turned out we will be sitting closer next year!

Her class was the first to come out.  It was mostly 1 and 2 year olds.  They had bells that they shook to the song jingle bells.  She had good and bad moments.  She would start to cry and then be okay and then repeat.  I did move up front to try and get a better picture and when she saw me she wanted me.  But she soon got over it.  At the end of her concert all the children came back out for one final song.

She definitely isn’t a performer at this point.  She doesn’t desire the spotlight.  Hopefully this will go away eventually.


Here are a few pictures from the night and a video.












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...