Monday, December 16, 2013

Homecoming 2013

I am WAY behind on blogging.  I just haven’t been feeling it lately; I seem to always get this way around the holidays, which is sad because these are the best moments to document.

And since this blog is kind of Lakelyn’s electronic baby book I am going to try and catch up the last few months. 

One of my favorite memories growing up as a kid was my hometown homecoming parade.  I loved going every year and was in it several times.  So this year we traveled back to my hometown to take Lakelyn to the parade.  I wasn’t sure how she would do but to my surprise she did pretty well. 

Her favorite parts were the candy and the horses.  She would get so excited when she saw a horse, it was really cute!



Grandma and Papa


Mo the Mule


Grandma Vicky


Candy!


My mom and I



Lakelyn's Granny- "Sweetie" the clown





Luke and I



Oohing at the horses


Last Year vs This Year





It was a wonderful weekend spent with family!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...