Friday, January 11, 2013

Weigh In- Week 13


What a week this has been.  I had good intentions of making this a kick ass week…and then Lakelyn got sick.

Sunday we could tell she was getting a cold but thought no big deal.  Monday when I picked her up from daycare you could tell she didn’t feel good, red eyes and not her active self.  She woke up Monday night and I took her temp because she felt warm and it was 101.5 but when she woke up Tuesday morning it was back down to 99 so I took her to day care.  I called at noon to see how she was doing and they said she was acting tired but it was almost nap time.  Then I got a call at 2:30 that she couldn’t take a nap without waking up several times was really unhappy and they took her temp and it was 102.1.  I went and picked her up from daycare, took her to the doctor and found out she had an ear infection and respiratory infection.  Went and picked up antibiotic and cuddled my baby the rest of the night.

On Monday I got up and worked out in the morning- 3.00 miles- 415 calories- plus weights

Monday night I did a boot camp class and was immediately sore that night.

I planned on taking Tuesday off to let my body rest.  Then with Lakelyn being sick it made sense to stay home with her.

Luke left for a out of town work trip on Wednesday and won’t be back until late tonight.  So me being home along with a sick kid meant nothing got done.

The week started out good but did not end well.

Scale this morning was……167.

That’s only a 1lb weight loss which I guess is better than nothing considering I was only able to work out 1 day this week but I am getting really frustrated.

I need for my body to get out of this plateau and start losing weight again!  Next week on Monday and Wednesday I am going a Title boxing class so hopefully my body will kick back in gear.  I am so sick of eating good and not losing anything for it!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just came across this post in my feed and I wanted to let you know that I do a weekly link up on weight loss - Wednesday Weigh In. It's a way to create a community of support in our weight loss journeys. I would love it if you linked up with us next week!

    Lacey @ And They Call Me Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up! Plateauing is very very frusting. I've been loosing and gaining the same 10 pounds for 4 months now...talk about annoying! You'll get through it! Hope the little bean feels better, sick babies are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to consider a plateau in another word... "maintaining". At least that is what I am sticking with :)

    Cheers to a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. boxing is so much fun! I hope you enjoy that. and also I hope your baby gets better...

    have a lovely week!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    {PS - I'm giving away a fitness notebook & would love for you to win!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only had a 1lb loss this week too. But I guess a 1lb loss is better than 1lb gain right? That's what I told myself lol Hope your baby gets feeling better. There's something going around here like that also. My son had it in December.

    www.cupcakesandcarrots.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...