Monday, April 22, 2013

Weigh in- Week 27


I was crazy busy last Friday and gone all weekend so that’s why this wasn’t posted on Friday.  

Here is how the week went:

Saturday- First 5K race- 571 calories

Saturday- First 5K race- 571 calories

Sunday- REST

Monday- REST

Tuesday- Gym- 365 calories + 30 DS- 200 calories= 565 calories

Wednesday-  Gym- 520 calores + 30 DS- 200 calories= 720 calories

Thursday- Gym- 421 calories + 30DS- 200 calories= 621 calories

Friday- REST (calves were killing me from 30DS)

The scale on Friday read…..

158!!

Hip hip hooray!! I am FINALLY in the 150’s and hoping to stay there until I reach the 140’s.

My dress fitting on Saturday couldn’t have gone any better!  I am not sure if it was the 4lb weight loss in 2 weeks, the slimmer or a combination of both.  

Whatever it was I am glad because it made my day.  I felt so comfortable and it made me really excited for the day.  Not that I wasn’t already excited but knowing my dress fit and was comfortable put me at ease.

My first 5K race post will be up on Wednesday!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I knew you would see that 5! Way to go lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! Keep on going, girl! You'll hit the 140's before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Congratulations!! Hard work pays off!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...