It has been a busy week. Luke and I have had something going on almost
every night this week. Plus, we have
been staying up late working on wedding music and other wedding planning.
Only 3 weeks left!!
With that being said, I worked out once this week.
ONCE! And I haven’t
been eating the best. I feel like a
turd.
I worked out Tuesday morning and that’s it. No 30 day shed, nothing.
So when I stepped on the scale and it read…
157!!
I was surprised!! So glad I didn’t gain and so surprised
I was down 1 lb! I’ll take it!
My Bachelorette party is tomorrow night and I am super excited. I haven’t been drinking the last 3 weeks to
help jump start this weight loss, which I think has helped, but that means
tomorrow my poor liver is going to hate me.
Wish me luck!!
Sometimes a week not caring is good for the system! Hope you have a fabulous bachelorette party! Cannot wait to hear all about it. Love your blog.
ReplyDelete