Tuesday, August 6, 2013

20 Random Facts About Me

To start off  “30 things my kids should know about me” I am going to list 20 random facts about me.  

1.         I HATE June Bugs, with a passion. 
2.         I get extremely cranky when I haven’t had enough sleep and/or am hungry
3.         Luke and I dated for 10 years and had a baby before getting married
4.         I could eat Mexican food for every meal, everyday
5.         I never NOT have my toes painted and never paint my finger nails
6.         I HATE unorganized crowed places
7.         I love to bake but not cook
8.         All time favorite band- Dave Matthews- listening to him can almost instantly put me in a good mood
9.         I am not a fan of vegetables but LOVE pickled beets!
10.     I am easily scared/surprised when I am not expecting someone to be where I am.
11.      I have never lived alone
12.      I am a planner.  I like to know what’s going on and when.
13.      I wish I would have never quit dance
14.      When I was pregnant I thought I was born to have children because I never had morning sickness and had a very easy pregnancy.  After going through labor I changed my mind.  I’ll take morning sickness over that labor any day!
15.      When eating out I will leave an odd tip so that my total is even- this drives Luke nuts!
16.      I am horrible at spelling and grammar
17.      I shave my legs everyday
18.      I would love to open my own bakery someday
19.      I have to have  a fan on when I go to bed
20.      I make my bed every morning and never leave the house a mess before going to bed






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...