To continue with “30 Things my Kids Should Know About Me”, here are 10 things I would tell myself when I was 16, if I could. It was
hard only listing 10!
1.
Your mom is not your enemy and will become
one of your best friends when you are older.
And that mean step dad of yours, he loves you and one day you will see
he only wants what’s best for you.
2.
Boyfriends will come and go but girlfriends
will last a lifetime. Focus more on your
friendships then your boyfriends.
3.
Learn how to study properly; you are going
to need it in college.
4.
You are going to love being a mother and it
will be one of the proudest moments in your life.
5.
Don’t be so disrespectful to your parents;
you will regret it when you get older.
6.
Start exercising. Your metabolism will crash when you get to
college and you will soon learn that you can’t eat and drink everything you
want and still not gain weight.
7.
Stop tanning outside and in booths, the
risk of getting cancer is NOT worth it.
8.
That boy you are dating, get rid of him
FAST! Your relationship with him is not healthy and nothing but bad comes out
of it, he doesn’t deserve you.
9.
Spend more time with your family, as you
get older they become more important.
10.
You’re going to meet the love of your life
in a couple years that will also be the father to your children, be nice to
him!



I love this! I'm pretty sure I could tell my 16 year old self all these things too! Its crazy how much you realize when you get a little older. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post. I'm stealing this idea for later :) There's so much I'd say to myself. It's crazy how you look back and reevaluate things.
ReplyDelete