This has been a crazy week!
First, last Friday my work computer crashed. I do most of my post on my lunch break,
therefore blogging this week was put on the back burner. I finally got my computer back on Wednesday
and am up and running!
Second, Molly our dog has had some major medical issues
this week. That’s a whole post on its
own! But she is better and back to her
normal self!
Finally, Luke and I got new bedroom furniture and
updated our laundry room!
I made Snickers dip for a pot luck and let Lakelyn lick
the Cool Whip spoon!
Lakelyn has been giving lots of hugs lately! I am taking them while I can!!
Lakelyn has decided that she wants to sit by herself in
the boat instead of on someone’s lap.
She holds this box of crackers the whole time and does so well! This
makes lake trips so much more enjoyable!
We bought a new cube storage shelf to put in her
room. This way we got all the toys our
of the living room!
This is our new dresser and bed for our bedroom. I will take better pictures later. I was so excited for them to finally get delivered;
we ordered them 3 weeks ago. Luke and I
have been together for 10 years, live in our house for 6 years this Nov and
this is our FIRST bedroom set, I LOVE IT!
All of my family is coming into town tonight to spend
the weekend with us and I am super excited!
TGIF!!






Thanks so much for linking up! I love her little picture in the boat. And I LOVE that cube storage. Jealous that I don't have room for one! :)
ReplyDelete