Friday, March 7, 2014

Baby Boy 3D/4D Sono

A few weeks ago Luke and I decided, really I decided, that we would have a 3D/4D ultrasound done for baby boy.

I contemplated because its $100 for 20 minutes.  But I knew if I didn’t do it I would regret it.  So we went.

Lakelyn was a in a great mood and I was excited to see how she would react to seeing her brother on TV.  However, baby boy was hiding his face from the beginning and once he turned around she had lost all interest.  Can’t blame her, not sure at her age she could make out the pictures on the TV.


Once baby boy started cooperating we got some great pictures.  I think he looks just like his daddy.  He definitely has my nose but daddy’s lips for sure! 

We also got to confirm that baby boy was still indeed a baby boy!









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...