Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bump #2- 34 Weeks

6 More weeks to go!  Only 6 more Saturday and Sundays as a family of 3, bittersweet when I really think about it.  I often think about how I think our lives are going to change.  How Lakelyn is going to react to a new baby in the family, someone to divide our time and attention with.


This past Sunday my BFF threw me a shower!  Ill post more on that next week!




How Far Along:  34 Weeks


Size of baby: About the size of a butternut squash, 17.2-18.7 inches and 4.2-5.8 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +34 lbs

Maternity Clothes: All pants and some shirts.

Gender: BOY!!

Movement:  Lots, more rolling now then jabs and kicks.

Symptoms: Nothing new this week.

Sleep: Still getting up once a night to pee and waking up really hot.

What I miss: Not feeling tired 24/7 and being able to move around without a giant belly in front of me.

Cravings: Anything, all I want to do is eat 24/7.


Next Appointment: Appointments are weekly now; next one is 3/18.


Looking forward to: Baby boy’s arrival!


Differences in last pregnancy: Movements. I am amazed at what I can feel and now realize how much I missed out on with Lakelyn.



Last Appointment review:  Regular quick appointment, heart beat was 150.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog! I'm 39 weeks and also having a baby boy, can't wait to read some more of your adventures and an early congratulations to you!!
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...