Monday, March 17, 2014

Life Lately

I am so behind on blogging.  I just haven’t had the time or energy to do it, which is sad.  Bump updates are easy and thoughtless but everything else going on in life takes time. 

So a quick update on life lately…

I updated our  About Us page, check it out here.

In December Luke and I started a huge project for Lakelyn’s new big girl room.  We built her a big girl bunk bed.  It was finished at the beginning of January and at the end of January she was transitioned into her new room and bed.  I have a whole huge post on this so more to come later.



It seems every day Lakelyn and Molly become better friends.  I love that Molly is so good to her and that Lakelyn treats her like a queen.  I wish dogs didn’t get old and lived forever because this dog has been so good to us!



Lakelyn finally has enough hair to fit into two small pig tails.  For about a week she insisted on wearing them every day, which I loved.



Potty training has been coming along slowly.  We wanted to wait until Lakelyn got moved up to the next class in daycare because her old class didn’t take them to the potty so it felt pointless.  Finally in February she got moved up.  They take them every 1-2 hrs.  She has had a few successes but she seems to do better at home.  Not sure why?  But we aren’t really pushing the issue right now since baby boy will be here in a few weeks and we don’t want to lay too much change on her.



Lakelyns newest favorite toy is a container full of beans, grandma didn’t want them anymore and daddy thought she would love them, and she did.  She asks to play with them at least 3-4 times a week and she always ends up in time out about 50% of the time for throwing them.




Lakelyn has really enjoyed playing matching and puzzle games.  This one was a little to advanced for her but daddy helped!




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am in love with that bunk bed- too cute!
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...