Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bump #2- 35 Weeks





How Far Along: 35 Weeks 

Size of baby: About the size of a coconut, 17.2-18.7 inches and 4.2-5.8 lbs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +35 lbs

Maternity Clothes: All pants and some shirts.

Gender: BOY!!

Movement:  Slowed down significantly which is normal, they are more rolls then kicks.

Symptoms: Gas!

Sleep: Still getting up once a night to pee and not getting a deep sleep from turning from one side to the next.

What I miss: My skinner body and beer (green beer)!

Cravings: Anything I can get in my mouth I am hungry 24/7. 

Next Appointment: 3/25 

Looking forward to: Having this baby! 

Differences in last pregnancy: At this point I felt really wide with Lakelyn but with this guy I feel like I stick out more forward then I do wide.


Last Appointment review:  Regular check up and Strep B testing.  I tested positive last pregnancy so  I am sure I will this time too.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ahw! That's exciting...I can't wait to have mine, today was his due date but little guy is refusing to come out!
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...