Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Last Year


Now that Lakelyn has started to have 2nds of each holiday I love to look back to see how she compared from the year before.  

Here is a look on how last Easter went.

We went to my mom’s house as usual.  We didn’t go down until Saturday night because at this point Lakelyn wasn’t sleeping very well at night and I didn’t want everyone else in the house to have to listen to her.  I remember Saturday was such a LONG night.  She was hot and would NOT sleep!


We woke up on Sunday and Grandma Vicky had an Easter basket hunt for Lakelyn.  Each clue directed to another place in the house until we found the basket!!






First family Easter Picture




Easter Outfit




Bunny Ears!!




I can’t wait to see what this year has to bring!!






post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...