Friday, March 15, 2013

Weigh In- Week 22


It was another slow week for me.  Luke left on Sunday for a business trip and did not return until late Wednesday night.

I did however go to Title Boxing on Saturday and get in a good workout.

Then once Luke returned I hit the gym yesterday morning.  5K in 36 min plus arm weights = 593 calories burned.  I think my time was faster then that on the 5K because the treadmill shut off half way into running and I had to guess how far I thought I had gone.  I wanted to get the 5K in so I under guesstimated I am sure.

In the last 2 weeks I have only worked out 4 times, twice last week and twice this week.

The scale this morning read….

160!!!

About freaking time!!! And to have proof, I took a picture of that damn scale that I thought for sure was broken and stuck on 162.
 
 

Finally broke through that nasty plateau!!!  I can only think it had to do with giving my body a break.  Anyways, this next week is back to going hard core.  I would like to lose another 10lbs by the wedding day (5/18) but secretly another 15 pounds would be great!

Another 10lbs down so updated progress pictures next week!
 
TGIF!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hello from BlogLovin hop! I noticed that you are getting married in May 2013 - me too! My date is May 4th, whats yours? I know what it's like to try to lose weight - I've been struggling with the same last 5 pounds for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, good job! How awesome will it feel to see that 5 as the second number! I always get so excited when that number goes down, haha. I'm hoping to see a 4 SOON!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...