Monday, March 18, 2013

Rainbow Cheesecake Dip


Last week for St Patrick’s Day my work had a food day the Friday before.  I love food days because that means I get to bake and others get to eat.

I.LOVE.TO.BAKE

If I won the lottery I would open my own bakery or restaurant because my best friend Sara likes to cook everything but dessert.  We make a good combo.

Last week I couldn’t decide on anything green so I went with Rainbow.  I found a cheesecake dip recipe and decided to go with it.

 
<<Ingredients>>
8oz light cream cheese
1 small box fat free cheesecake pudding mix
½ cup skim milk
1tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ 8oz containers of cool whip
Food Coloring
1 tube sugar cookie dough
Sprinkles 

<<Instructions>>
Heat oven to 350 degrees for cookies
Beat cream cheese with mixer until all lumps are gone.  Add in pudding mix and milk and mix until harldy any lumps.  Stir in extracts and fold in one container cool whip.
Separate into as many dishes as you want colors.  Add food coloring and mix well.

 
Using a clear dish layer the colors of your rainbow.  Start on the outside and work your way in.  Nobody seeing the inside of the dish just the outside.

Top the layers with half container of second cool whip.  Refrigerate.  Top with sprinkles before serving.

 
Pinch dough off of tube of sugar cookie to roll into nickel size individual balls.  Flatten slightly with spoon, sprinkle on sprinkles and flatten in sprinkles with spoon. 



Bake at 350 for 8-9 minutes. 

 

Cool completely.

Serve cookies with dip.


Enjoy!
 
This was a huge hit at the work St Patrick’s day party!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...