Tuesday, June 11, 2013

First Carousel Ride

The weekend after we got back from our honeymoon we took Lakelyn to the Carousel for the first time.  Luke and I had never been to it before but after only having to pay $2 for Lakelyn and I to ride I think we will be going back!



Her face doesn’t look like she was having a good time but once the ride got started she was smiling but daddy couldn’t catch any!  I should have picked an animal on the outside but wasn’t thinking.


We started out on a horse.





She was a little unsure of what to think.




We eventually switched to a camel before the ride started.  I thought she would like the back hump support.






After the carousel ride we took some famous Wizard of Oz pictures.  I say famous because when you live in KS you always get asked about Dorothy.






After the carousel we went to the park.



She LOVED the slide.  Daddy and her were making me nervous!









Lakelyn loves to swing!




On the ride home she kept saying “cheese” but wouldn’t smile!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable. Looks like she had a blast! We took our Bean to the fair last week and let her ride as well. It's amazing to see their little faces light up with joy at the prospect of riding something as simple as a carousel. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...