I am addicted to Instagram especially now that you can
take video. However, when I went to upload
my pictures on blogger I realized I had to figure out how to upload the videos.
Here is the easiest way I found how to do it until
Instagram comes out with embedded codes.
Log into your Instagram through the internet and click
on the video you want to upload.
Copy the URL link
And add embed at the end of it.
Copy this code and insert your URL link code where it
says to do so:
<iframe frameborder="0"
height="292" src="INSERT YOUR URL LINK?byline=0&portrait=0"
width="417px"></iframe>
This is what it should look like:
Copy this code and insert your URL link code where it says to do
so:
<iframe frameborder="0" height="292" src="http://instagram.com/p/a3WpB7l_Ba/embed?byline=0&portrait=0"
width="417px"></iframe>
Copy this code into your HTML post.
WALA! You now have your instagram video in your post!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete