Previous Posts:
Wedding Day- Part 1
Wedding Day- Part 2
{pictures below are the sneak peak we got from our photographer, more pictures will be posted at a later time when we get our full album!}
When us girls arrived to the park we did
all of our pictures. Poor Sara was running to the restroom about every 10
min getting sick, luckily although I wasn't feeling good
I wasn't having to use the bathroom quite that often.
The boys showed up
shortly after. I was hidden away in a car that Luke could not see me in. They placed him at the end of a small hill
with his back to where I would be walking down.
I think this was the first time I got nervous. I was so nervous of what he would think. Would he like my dress? Hair?
Make up?! As I got closer to him
I asked if he was nervous, he said no but I think he was. Once I got down to him our photographer told
him to turn around. He turned around and
about lost it. His eyes filled with
tears and then so did mine. He told me
he loved my dress and thought I was beautiful.
After seeing him the pressure and nerves all went away.
I could finally relax and try to enjoy my day even though I still felt sick.
After pictures of just Luke and I were done we then
moved on to the group pictures of the bridal party, then finally the flower
girl and ring bearers. Our daughter Lakelyn
was the flower girl and the ring bearers were two of our friends (who were in
the wedding party) children, Dominic and Cohen.
![]() |
| Not a great photo in my opinion- Looks like it was taken mid smile for everyone. |
When all the pictures were done we headed to the venue
to touch up and get ready for the ceremony!
……{to be continued}








Isn't it crazy how the second you see them all of your nerves disappear? I never thought I would be nervous but I was too. Lakelyn's dress is adorable, she's such a cutie!
ReplyDelete