Wednesday, August 28, 2013

30 Things: What’s your favorite holiday and why?

Today I am continuing my “30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me.”  You can see all 30 questions here.



My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving


Maybe it’s because I was born on it. 


I feel like it’s one of the only holidays that is stress free.  All you have to worry about is eating. No gifts and no decorating.  All I have to do is eat and remember what I am Thankful for.  There are no expectations with Thanksgiving except for good food, which my grandma never disappoints with!


Lakelyn and I both have birthdays in November. Fall is also my favorite season.  I love putting on jeans and a sweater and sitting outside feeling the cool breeze.


I am already itching for fall and will be so glad when this 90-100 degree heat is gone!


Source


What’s not to love about Fall?!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. My birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year and other than gorging myself guilt-free I'm not happy about it one bit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...