We
have a female boxer named Molly. She
turned 5 years old this last summer. She
is absolutely the best dog we could have ever wished for. We found her in a parking lot when she was 12
weeks old and have loved her since that moment.
She
is very well behaved and very mellow for a typical boxer.
Every
since we found out I was pregnant we wondered how Molly would do around the
baby.
Up
until Lakelyn started crawling and eating people food Molly hasn’t really cared
about Lakelyn. Molly has never shown any
jealousy and just ignored Lakelyn. It’s
like they have each been in there own separate world with us.
Now
that Lakelyn is crawling and eating people food Molly world has been a little shaken.
Anytime
Molly is lying down on the floor Lakelyn is a few step behind headed her
way. Lakelyn really like to play with Molly’s
toe nails. I know weird! When Lakelyn is eating in her high chair
Molly is right under her to clean up the mess.
Molly has a spot on the couch that she always lays, even since Lakelyn
started pulling up on furniture, Molly probably gets a finger in her nose once
a week. Molly is so sweet and just takes
it or gets up and finds a new spot.
Deep
down I know Molly can’t wait until Lakelyn goes to bed each night so she can
have her mommy and daddy time!
A
few weeks ago we put Lakelyn up on the couch with us and Molly, Molly was less than
thrilled! I was going though pictures
last night and ran across these. Molly’s
face explains it all!
This
picture melts my heart—my two girls!
Molly: really mom, really…!
Lakelyn: I am queen of the mountain!
Molly:
this is what my life has come to (in Eeyore voice)
Molly:
Look in to my eyes, you are getting very sleepy
Lakelyn:
Hi mom!
Lakelyn:
I am pooped!
Molly: please go to bed







new here from california to kansas. what a doll baby you have!!
ReplyDeletenew follower. yay!
Haha! This is too funny! I can only imagine how our chocolate lab is going to react when Cash starts crawling! :)
ReplyDelete