Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pumpkin No Bake Cookies


This last weekend I made a new recipe, Pumpkin No Bake Cookies.

They were amazing!

I had all my neighbors try them and tell me what they thought.  Several of my neighbors were NOT pumpkin fans and even loved them.  They have a very light pumpkin flavor.

I will say though my cookies did have a hard time hardening up, even today they are still a little sticky.  I am not sure if I boiled my sugar to long or not long enough or what happened but they are still good to eat!  I will definitely be making them again!
 
 

<<Ingredients>>

2 cups Sugar

3/4 cups butter

2/3 cups milk

1 box instant cheesecake pudding (3.4 oz)

3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats

1/2 tsp. vanilla extract

1 tsp pumpkin pie spice

<<Directions>>

1.  In large pan, mix together sugar, butter and milk.  Bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes.

2.  Turn off the heat, add in the pudding mix and pumpkin spice, and then add vanilla and oats.

3.  Let stand for 5 minutes

4.  Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper, allow to cool completely.

** You could make these cookies in many variations by changing the pudding flavor.  I have made a coconut flavor by changing the pudding to coconut and adding a cup of shredded coconut.  Your sugar, butter, vanilla and milk amounts will stay the same, just change the flavor of pudding!**

Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...