Happy
Thanksgiving!
Hopefully
you are stuffing your faces and then taking a nap!
I
know I can’t wait to eat lunch at my grandmas Sue’s. She always has the fixings: turkey, mashed potatoes,
corn, rolls, my favorite beets and an assortment of desserts!
Thanksgiving
is by far my favorite holiday. I am not
really sure why. Maybe because I was
born on Thanksgiving and my body just knows it’s going to be a good day. Lots of family, food and no gifts to worry
about!
As
mentioned above I was born on Thanksgiving; however my birthday is not always
on Thanksgiving since Thanksgiving is the 4th Thursday in November.
Today
I turn 29, that’s only 1 year away from the big 30!! When I hear other people say they are 29 or
30 it doesn’t seem old to me but when I think of me being 29 (almost 30) it
seems old!
** EDIT: I woke up on my birthday still thinking I was 29, then my mom text me while we were on our way to my grandmas to tell me I was only 28. She had been talking to my grandpa who did the calculation and realized I was only 28. So I re did my calculation and indeed I am only 28!! So I gained a year back!! I have no idea why but the last few weeks I have been thinking its 2013 so when I did the calculation a few weeks ago thats why I thought I was turning 29! Greatest birthday gift ever! **
** EDIT: I woke up on my birthday still thinking I was 29, then my mom text me while we were on our way to my grandmas to tell me I was only 28. She had been talking to my grandpa who did the calculation and realized I was only 28. So I re did my calculation and indeed I am only 28!! So I gained a year back!! I have no idea why but the last few weeks I have been thinking its 2013 so when I did the calculation a few weeks ago thats why I thought I was turning 29! Greatest birthday gift ever! **
So
tonight I will have a beer (or many) and cheers to another great year!
Happy
Thanksgiving and Birthday to Me!
![]() |
| Thanksgiving Birthday Cake |

Happy belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Birthday!! I am your newest follower from the GFC Collective. :)
ReplyDelete-Logan
www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com
Happy belated Birthday!! Hope you had a good one! :)
ReplyDelete