Friday, November 9, 2012

Weigh In- Week 4


Oh me oh my, another week has gone by!

My goal was to try and lose 4 lbs this week to reach my goal of 10 lbs by this Sunday, our engagement pictures.

Saturday evening while dress shopping I started to get a sore throat.  Before bed that night I took some Nyquil and when I woke up the sore throat was gone.  Sunday I felt the cold coming on.  Monday morning at the gym was rough; I couldn’t breathe from all the stuffiness in my head and chest.  I tried to run but my body was not having it.  Instead I did incline walking.   Tuesday was worse and again running was not going to happen so I did more incline walking.  Wednesday I felt a little better so I did run for 10 min and then another 5 min interval later, I had just got my new shoes in the mail so of course I had to put them to work!  The rest of the time I did incline walking.

Yesterday was the worse day.  I was up all night blowing my nose and tossing and turning.  Luke left Wednesday morning for work and gets back tonight.  So not having him in bed already makes me restless but throw a cold in the mix and morning comes way to early!

With this nasty cold I was thankful I didn’t have to work out yesterday or today but knew the goal of 4 lbs was not going to happen.  Especially since I couldn’t run or really push myself like I did last week.
 

Monday- 2.30 miles and 375 calories burned

Tuesday- 2.90 miles and 440 calories burned

Wednesday- 2.65 miles and 417 calories burned
 

The scale this morning read….

172

That’s right a whole whopping TWO pounds!  I get really frustrated because although I didn’t work out as great this week I still worked out and still ate really good.  Even though I really wanted some fattening potato soup from one of our local bars that is THE BEST!

I felt like crap, worked out like crap so the scale showed me crap.  UGG!

Oh well, a new week starts next week and hopefully this dang cold goes away!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I know your goal was 170, but I think you did awesome considering you felt so awful. I give you credit for even working out at all while feeling like that. My first weigh in was today and I'm only down 2 pounds. I was hoping for more too. I did Insanity and boot camp class, but I can't wait to get our treadmill. It will be here in a few weeks and then I'm hoping I can really shed some pounds. I feel like the working out I am doing is building muscle, which is good, but I want to lose weight! Needless to say I'm not too happy with my first week, but that's just motivation for next week I guess!

    Have a great weekend and hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up girl! Dieting is never easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your head up girl, that's awesome you lost 2 pounds!! & I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via the GFC! Love your blog layout! Congrats on the upcoming wedding! Looking forward to following along!

    Would love to have you stop by & say hi!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...