Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lakelyn Update


I decided not to do monthly updates after 1 year but felt the need to update because Lakelyn has changed so much in the last 4 months.

She finally started walking at 14 ½ months and now cruises everywhere!

At 13 months she got in her first set of molars on her top row.

Her vocabulary is really starting to take off. She can say: 

Mama

Dada

Papa

Cheese

Please

Thank you (doesn’t say this as much anymore)

Up

Cracker

Moo Moo (short for Molly, our dog)

Help

Yellow

Purple

Milk

More


She can tell you what the following animals say: 

Owl- who who

Monkey- ooh ooh aww aww

Bee- buzzzz

Horse- Nay

Dinosauer- Rawr

Cow- Moo Moo

Duck- quack quack 

Dog- She pants like a dog by sticking her tongue out and breathing hard

Lakelyn still LOVES to dance. If she hears a jingle on the TV she starts to dance. (She gets that from her mama)


Luke continues to make up songs to sing to her:

“Stinker bell, Stinker bell, Stinker bell Stew, I love my Lakelyn Olivia Lou, she’s pretty and fun and she dances too.  Stinker bell, Stinker bell, I love you!”

Luke likes to call her cheeseburger (I have no idea why).

Here is a video I took the other night.  Quite surprised she did all these on the spot and then my mind went blank under the pressure of the video being on!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh she is so cute!! I can't wait until we hit this stage and words start forming! We are a long ways off, but I love seeing what Lakelyn does so I know what's in store :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...