Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July

Tonight is our 4th of July neighborhood celebration.  We live in a cul-de-sac with neighbors who are all similar in age and have children close in age.  We all got really lucky because we have all become really good friends.  Our normal weekend is sitting outside with the neighbors, drinking a few beers and watching the kids play.


Ever since we have moved in we have had a 4th of July party.  Everyone invites their friends and family to come over to eat, drink and watch the fireworks.  Each house buys their fireworks to set off in the center of the cul-de-sac for everyone to watch and enjoy.

Lakelyn has been dressing for the occasion since yesterday.  I had to wake her up which always puts her in a bad mood, she really wasn’t feeling the picture taking!



And again this morning, didn’t want to have her picture taken.





Both of these outfits were made by my Grandma Sue, Lakelyn’s great grandma, ADORABLE!

Here is my 4th of July shirt for the day.




And of course a little comparison picture from last year’s 4th of July.  She has grown up so much!



Hopefully I get better pictures tonight!  Follow me on instagram (@firstcamethebaby) to enjoy the fireworks with us!

July 5th is Luke’s BIG 30th Birthday.   We plan to spend the whole day on the Lake with friends, Lakelyn will be in daycare.  Then on Saturday I rented a party bus to take out bar hopping with our friends.  Should be a great time!!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower! Your daughters outfit is just too cute! Love the blog and I look forward to following along. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...