Monday, July 1, 2013

Petite Lemon Giveaway!


I have a really great giveaway for one lucky reader. 

Petite Lemon would like to give one lucky reader one alphabet poster printed on premium heavyweight card stock that fits an 8X10” frame (retail value $25).  They do not sell these on their website so you can only get this through this giveaway!



This would look super cute in your child’s room or even a play room!





Not only do they have super cute posters but they also have growth charts, clothing, stationary and gifts, which can all be personalized with your child’s 
name!


I personally love this “BIG SIS” t-shirt.  Lakelyn will need one of these someday!




Don’t want to wait to win? I don’t blame you.  Petite Lemon would like to offer my readers 15% off your total order with promo code BLOGGERLOVE15.


Winner will be announced on July 8th!  Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Want to host your own giveaway with Petite Lemon?  Go here to find out details.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...