My Friday started off with daycare calling me at 1:30pm
to come pick Lakelyn up because she wasn’t acting herself. I knew she had begun teething because she was
restless in her sleep the night before and chewing on her fingers.
I brought her home and gave her some Tylenol and put Oragel
on her teeth. She was cranky and not a
lot of fun to be around. Nothing made
her happy and getting her to eat was out of the question.
Lakelyn has never had a problem with teething before. She may have been a little more fussy but
still slept at night, ate and was overall her normal self.
Friday night I put her to bed at 8 and she slept until
11. Then she slept on me on the couch until I put her back in bed around
midnight. This is rare, she NEVER sleeps
on me. She woke up again at 2:30am, this
time I brought her in bed with me. Bad
idea, she thought it was play time and was trying to jump on the bed. I took her into the living room to lay back
down on the couch and she was immediately out.
I put her back in bed around 3:30am and she slept until 7am. Luke got up with her and let me sleep in for
a few hours.
Saturday she took two naps on ME, again this never
happens. I love being able to watch her
sleep.
Saturday was another long night with getting up 2 or 3
times and laying with her on the couch until she was in a deep sleep to move
her back to her bed. Lakelyn squirms when
she sleeps so I couldn’t let her sleep on me all night. I knew she would get a better night sleep in
her bed then on me so that’s why I would move her back into her bed.
Sunday she woke up in a great mood! We spent the morning and early afternoon at
the lake on our boat. We took some friends,
who also have kids, watching them entertained her.
When we got home we let Lakelyn play outside while our
neighbors grilled us dinner.
My mom got this tricycle for Lakelyn’s 1st birthday;
she is finally tall enough to push it with her feet and almost tall enough to reach
the pedals.
Once dinner was ready we went inside to eat. She found this couch and LOVED it! Luke and I want to get her one but without
Dora or Princesses on it. Our neighbors
have 3 boys and she held her own playing and wresting with them. It was really cute!
Although the weekend was not an eventful one I got lots
of cuddles and it was nice to spend a quite weekend at home with Lakelyn and
Luke.





No comments:
Post a Comment